KEY PROGRAM FEATURES
• Outstanding educators that are passionate, informed, and effective
• Autonomous yet accountable approach to instruction
• A positive, structured school environment that fosters strong relationships
• A challenging, individualized, and data-driven academic program
• Active parents who are consistently involved in school life
• Access to technology for students and staff
• Effective and comprehensive support systems
• An extended school day and school year
• The knowledge that all students have what it takes to be successful in college
• 86% of Ceiba students are economically disadvantaged.
• 95% of Ceiba students are of Hispanic or Latino origin.
• 35% of Ceiba students are English learners.
• Nearly all of Ceiba’s students will be the first in their family to go to college and many will be the first in their family to graduate high school.
• While our students face tremendous barriers to educational attainment when they enroll in the Ceiba Public Schools, they are also curious, eager to learn, and remarkably hard-working.