While our campus is closed based on guidance from Santa Cruz County Office of Education and Santa Cruz Department of Public Health, classes continue for all Ceiba students through our Learning Management Platform, Schoology.
Thank you for your patience and support in this extraordinary time. We are fortunate to be well-positioned to provide continued education and support for our scholars through our 1:1 Chromebook program, and especially through the efforts of our teachers and staff.
As Ceiba shares communications with our families and communities, we will post copies here for reference. Please check this page for updates and resources. We will continue to share the latest news with our families via text message, email, and Schoology.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 831-740-8800.
Communications and Letters
Links and Resources
- Santa Cruz County Call Center for questions about COVID-19. Please call (831) 454-4242 (8am-6pm)
- Santa Cruz County Health Services Agency - https://www.santacruzhealth.org
- In addition, residents may visit, call 211 or text “coronavirus” to 211211.
- The Santa Cruz COE web page including food services distributions www.sccoe.link/coronavirus.
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention https://www.cdc.gov/
- Santa Cruz County Public Health https://www.santacruzcounty.us/
- Second Harvest Food Bank https://www.thefoodbank.org/ 831-662-0991
- Loaves and Fishes https://pvloavesandfishes.org/ 831-722-4144
- Support for Undocumented Communities During COVID-19 https://bit.ly/2UEAr9V
- Distance Learning Resources from Santa Cruz County Office of Education - https://dlearning.santacruzcoe.org/home
- Santa Cruz County COVID-19 Youth Resources Flyer
Food Distribution Locations
Click the interactive map below to locate food distribution centers near you. Map maintained by Santa Cruz County Office of Education.